Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MVP no more

I continually find myself asking, how can life get any worse? And I really need to stop. Every time I ask myself that question another life altering event takes place. Seriously, I know they may not be life altering but right now they feel that way. I am not doing very well with the whole lets "focus on being grateful and positive" thing. Maybe after this post I will do better.

Anyway today was pretty rocky. I try not to talk about work on here, ok lets be serious Witty,  you don't talk about much of anything. Maybe I should. 

Anyway I work at this place, and remember the cash flow issues a month or so ago?? Well today MVP was let go...MVP kept me sane. And well today was her last day. Just like that G.O.N.E  I know she is not out of my life forever and I really think she can me a mentor to me for the rest of my life but it is really discouraging. And the job search, not going so well. I am looking pretty much all over the country....think happy thoughts....why are there no advertising agencies in the Virgin Islands? I am sure reps would love to come visit.

So lets recap, my boyfriend of 4 years cheated on me repeatedly but kept saying he would change and like a crazy person I believed him. We broke up in November, didn't talk until after New Years. We spent too much time together in Feb, his grandmother dies, I try to be there for him with no avail (what I didn't mention this before...oh oops) so I decide what the hell. Keeping him in my life is more stress than it is worth right now. What exactly was I getting out of the situation, oh thats right..quiet you....anyway so I just stopped talking to him. Maybe that is not the most mature thing but I don't care. 'Cause at this point I am not sure I have anything else to say to him. And guess what, it has been two weeks and I have not heard from him either. What does that say?? I think it says I have been feeling less stressed because Officer is out of my life again and I should be happy. But it is still hard to be happy when you realize he has not tried to contact me either. I guess maybe he has moved on, or he became a hermit. Either way he won't be happy. Yes I can say that as a fact. Thanks for checking though, I know you are just looking out for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment