Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Because I'm bored and trying not to think about things, a silly survey to take up some time.

A- Available: Most definitely not
- Age: 24- Annoyance: people who act like they are better than others and liars
- Animal: cats J two are very near and dear to my heart

B- Beer: Ugh, no thanks (insert image of me making the international I HATE beer face)
- Birthday: July 26
- Best Friend: you know who you are
- Body Part on opposite sex: I prefer if they have them
- Best feeling in the world: happiness
- Blind or Deaf: tough call
- Best weather: thunderstorms and snow lots and lots
- Been in Love: Still am…
- Been on stage: not in a long time
- Believe in Magic: sometimes
- Believe in Santa: I believe in giving

C- Candy: Reeses
- Color: Dark blues light blues and greens and reds
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Asian
- Cake or pie: cake- Continent to visit: Australia
- Cheese: ummm not a big cheese eater

D- Day or Night: currently night
- Dancing in the rain: there’s something sexy ‘bout the rain

E- Eyes: hazel and or green
- Everyone's got: to earn my respect
- Ever failed a class?: came close stupid C++

F- First thoughts waking up: here we go again
- Food: nothing sounds good

G- Greatest Fear: Losing the people close to me, being lied too
- Goals: Be happy and live life
- Gum: ok so I chew it a lot so what???
- Get along with your parents?: yes

H- Hair Color: what day is it?
- Height: short- Happy: doing my best
- Holiday: fourth of July
- How do you want to die: Without a lot of regrets

I- Ice Cream: peanut butter chip. Karen do you deliver?
- Instrument: I am not that talented

J- Jewelry: I like it in moderation
- Job: is an evil three letter word

K- Kids: no freaking way
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing
- Keep a journal?: Yep

L- Love: What about it?
- Letter: W
- Laughed so hard you cried: A lot

M- Milk flavor: skim
- Movies: most definitely, yes, thanks
- Motion sickness: not really, but riding in a car can put me to sleep...like a baby…for hours
- McD’s or BK: Taco Bell

N- Number: 7

O- One wish: keeping that in the quiet of my heart.

P- Pepsi/Coke: Dr. Pepper
- Perfect Pizza: Chicago Deep Dish
- Piercings: none

Q- Quail: Quailman?

R- Reason to cry: not even going there
- Reality T.V.: sadly yes, but hey deadliest catch…
- Radio Station: my computer
-Roll your tongue in a circle: I can, also into three
- Ring size: fat fingers

S- Song: honestly depends on the moment
- Shoe size: yes I have very small feet
- Salad Dressing: ranch
- Sushi: yes please
- Skinny dipped?: yep
- In the shower?: there is water
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries

T- Tattoos?: yep 2, it is an addiction.
-Time for bed: not so big on sleeping these days.
- Thunderstorms: never enough

U- Unpredictable: life and the people around you

V- Vacation spot(s): BVI, sail boat, the mountains

W- Weakness: too much faith in people
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: ummm?
- Worst feeling: feeling betrayed
- Wanted to be a model: was a child model
- Worst Weather?: the kind that kills people

X- X-Rays: several, but of course it is impossible to break fingers like that he said….RIGHT.

Y-Year it is now: last I checked it was still 2009-
Yellow: makes me sad

Z- Zoo animal(s): my family

No comments:

Post a Comment