Friday, February 13, 2009

My whole life is “have to”…he says

I don’t want to be somebody’s “have to” I want to be somebody’s “want to”…though the statement was not directed at me I am a part of his life. I don’t know if I am in that category but the word whole is pretty much a glairing fact that I am.

There have been so many things that say Witty, this man is not making you a priority, this man does not respect you, this man does not have your best interest at heart any more. I feel as though every day is a new slap in the face a new realization of how low I am on the scale. His scale.

I am having trouble defining my scale and finding a place for myself. Because I know to do that, I have to cause myself an immense amount of pain.

Then again how do I know which pain is worse?

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard this is. We've all been there. But if you can admit these things, that he doesn't put you first... You know what you need to do. It's always better to be on your own and free than with someone who doesn't value you the way they should.

    Here's a big e-hug... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete